Welcome to my AIM Global scam review.
AIM Global (Alliance In Motion) has perhaps recognized as one of the best MLM companies in South-East Asia by winning the award at the ACES Awards last September 20, 2019, held in Bangkok. And, Alliance in Motion international brags about it a lot.
That seems quite promising, but Is AIM Global worth your time and effort?
Throughout my review, there is no affiliate link to AIM Global. This is because I do not promote products that I don’t recommend. You can rest assured to get an honest and unbiased review from me.
This review will try to answer the following four questions. It should give you a clear understanding if Aim Global a scam or not and whether it’s worth your money.
- What Is Aim Global?
- How Aim Global REALLY Works?
- Is Aim Global Scam or Legit?
- Is There Something Better?
Don’t waste more time on scams!
See My #1 Recommendation to Make REAL Money Online:
WHAT IS AIM GLOBAL?
Program Name: Alliance in Motion Global or AIM Global
Creator: Francis Miguel, Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, and John Asperin
Price: $179 up to $1,256
Alliance in Motion Global, or AIM Global, is a Philippine-based MLM or Multi-Level Marketing company founded in 2005 by Francis Miguel, Dr. Eduardo Cabantog, and John Asperin.
AIM Global expanded its business outside the Philippines for the last ten years and now has branches across Singapore, Kenya, Nigeria, the UAE, and other countries.
The primary reason why AIM Global preferred cheaper countries than high-income countries of the First World is because products produced by this company are suitable for the markets, as mentioned above, rather than developer ones.
HOW AIM GLOBAL REALLY WORKS?
When you take a check at the website of AIM Global, you will see that their product categories are nutritional supplements, personal care, functional beverages, and dietary supplements.
AIM Global Products
AIM Global has over 20 wellness, nutrition, and health-related products, grouped into four categories:
Food Supplements – the Nutritional Supplements include supplements and vitamins geared for kids and adults.
- C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals – Breakthrough food supplement.
- Kiddi24/7 NutraGummies – Vitamin supplement for kids in gummy form. Ideal for children ages 2-12 years old.
- RestorLyf – has a beneficial longevity formula from Nature’s Way, USA.
- Perfect White – Skin whitening tablet
- Whitelight – Glutathione sublingual spray.
Personal Care – products are their soaps, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain certain chemicals that also have health benefits.
- Naturacentials Natural Feminine Wash – Feminine Wash with Negative Ion.
- Naturacentials Natural Masculine Wash – Masculine Wash with Negative Ion.
- Naturacentials Coffee Scrub & Mask Body Contouring – Exfoliates, detoxifies, and contours the skin.
- Naturacentials Strawberry Face & Body Scrub – Refines, clarifies, and whitens skin.
Functional Beverages – this comprises the majority of AIM Global’s product line, with more than ten beverage options.
- Liven Coffee – Premium coffee blend.
- My Choco – chocolate drink
- Vida! Cardio-Ceutical Drink – Heart-friendly instant powdered juice drink.
Dietary Supplements – are fat burning products such as Burn mate Iced Tea and Liven Coffee Burn.
- BURN Slim – Fat burner tablet that helps improve metabolism
- BURN Liven Coffee – helps to slim down
- MATE Iced Tea – Refreshing ice tea drink mix.
Does Aim Global’s Product Work?
AIM Global received some excellent product reviews when you checked on their official page on Facebook. Most of it says about how great the opportunity is, though.
However, I am very skeptical about such reviews since it’s possible that some distributors falsely claim to be customers of AIM Global’s products to add up the hype though I have no proof that they have also falsified their claims. So, let us do further checking on their products.
I tried to check on Amazon, a shop there sells AIM Global products, and it has a 4.8-star rating from 22 reviews. Customers say they liked the Aim Global coffee and another product, and it works very well for them
Income Opportunity of AIM Global
AIM Global offers you the following income opportunities:
- Profits from Wholesale-Retail
Getting Started With AIM Global
Registration is free to become a distributor in AIM Global; you need to sign up. An invitation is a must to join the program.
Then you will have to purchase their package items. If you know someone who is an AIM Global member, you can sign up under their name, and they can earn a commission since you will become their referral.
Then you will have to buy their wholesale products, start selling, start inviting, and build a team in AIM Global.
The default currency in AIM Global is in Philippine Pesos, which makes certain transactions complicated due to the currency conversion rates.
Let us say, the currency conversion of $1 = Php 50, which is the annual average rounded down.
Your AIM Global package includes one position from the compensation plan, and you get a commission from your successful referral.
AIM Global recommends you to purchase seven positions:
- 1position- that is 7,980 Php or around $179.51
- 3positions – 23,940 Php or around $538.53
- 5positions – 39,990 Php or around $899.57
- 7positions – 55,860 Php or around $1256.57
You need to maintain a monthly purchase of products and gift certificates worth about $40.53 to take advantage of their Unilevel commissions and Stair Step Commissions.
AIM Global Compensation Plan
The Compensation Plan in AIM Global is a combination of Binary, Stair Step, and Unilevel structures of commission.
I won’t go into that too much. So, we’re just going to cover the essential points:
- Retailing – Distributors may take advantage of retail sales and receive a 25 percent discount on bulk products, or they call it the Distributor Price. Members are limited to the company’s One Price Policy, which indicates that selling products can’t go over the SRP or Suggested Retail Price.
- Sponsoring – you get $10 commission for every successful referral and a 1,200 product points.
- Matched Sales Bonus – this is in line with their binary system. You need to form two groups under your team. You will have 1,200 points for each new member, which is 2,400 points for your 2leg. You will get $30 every time you earn 2,400 points.
- Uni-level Bonus – this bonus refers to your downlines for up to 10th level. You get 5% of the product points from the sales that they make.
AIM Global Reviews.
AIM Global has a lot of good reviews that came from its members, and almost a lot of them had a good experience with them.
IS AIM GLOBAL SCAM OR LEGIT?
AIM Global is not a scam. It is a legitimate MLM company that markets health and skincare products. It has won numerous awards and is considered one of the best MLM companies in Asia.
If you’re considering AIM Global as a source of full-time income, I wouldn’t recommend it as they do not provide any income disclosure statement, but that is still up to you.
In addition to simply telling you to sell and recruit, their compensation plan does not help to understand how you can actually make money.
Also, the lack of AIM Global’s income disclosure report for a company that has been around for over ten years is alarming and quite disappointing.
- A growing business that has been running for more than ten years now.
- Distributor Training – AIM Global provides training and seminar for its distributors.
- Products are expensive-for a few pieces that range between $25 and $80. For example, the C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals costs about $25 for 30 capsules. Their recommended full dose requires you to take nine capsules per day. That means spending hundreds of dollars in a month.
- No Income Disclosure Report – MLM companies release an Income Disclosure to show how their members are earning according to their rank. It is quite surprising to find out that a company that’s been around for more than ten years has never released any form of income disclaimer since its inception. We will not know if the majority of the members are earning or not.
- Low potential Income. How much can you earn when you sell a product in AIM Global? Let us say you get their best-selling C24/7 product for $18.75. Since you can’t sell past the SRP, you’re probably maxed out at the $25 mark. You can only earn around $6.25 per box.
- Lack of Advanced Training. AIM Global does not provide its independent distributors advanced marketing and sales techniques training.
IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER?
Multi-Level Marketing is ok, but it would take time for you to earn money because you have to sell their product and recruiting new members just to make money.
Even though they are legit, it would take years to get to that amount that you want, and you don’t want that because you have a family to feed and bills to pay.
If you want to earn and know how to make money online, then I recommend you to check Affiliate Marketing. Here you can earn passive income, which lets you build your own business online, and it works based on helping people not recruiting them.
This is the business model that I always recommend to beginners.
Affiliate marketing is really easy to get started and the earnings potential is almost unlimited.
To get started with affiliate marketing the right way, all you really need is proper and high-quality training.
The training I have been using to build my online business and make a living out of it is a lot more complete. It covers all aspects of the business and teaches you all the best practices of the industry.
It will teach you how to build your online presence from the ground up. The training also emphasis on free organic traffic, which is the best source of traffic.
This will allow you to create a full-time income from your online business. What’s amazing is that once your online presence is built, it will continue to generate money for years to come. It is truly the passive income everybody is dreamed of.
Even though it covers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing, you will not be overwhelmed by it. There are step-by-step tutorials in every lesson. They are easy to follow no matter your skill level and previous experience.
Best of all, it is 100% FREE!
We’re not talking about a time-limited free trial here. You can remain a free member for as long as you want.
As a BONUS to welcome you to my site, grab my free guide and I will show you how to get your website up and running with a free domain and free hosting. This will allow you to get started with your online business for absolutely zero investment.
Besides the top-notch training and free websites, you also get a chance to join an amazing community. These are like-minded people who are willing to help you, support you and most importantly inspire you.
This is to me the most important and valuable part. I have seen so many people putting in their hard work and give up right before they see the result. With the help of this community, you will gain the strength to push through hard times and eventually be rewarded.
So stop buying into hypes and looking for shortcuts, take your business seriously and take action TODAY!
Thank you for taking the time reading my AIM Global scam review. If you have any questions or thought as to whether AIM Global is a scam, feel free to leave a comment below and I will always reply!
Let’s Make Money!