Welcome to my Alysdax scam review
Alysdax is what they so-called themself as an MLM company, and the difference is that here you don’t sell products but to recruit people.
Now, let’s see how this Alysdax company works and how much you will earn once you join.
Throughout my review, there is no affiliate link to Alysdax. This is because
I do not promote products that I don’t recommend. You can rest assured to get an honest and unbiased review from me.
This review will try to answer the following four questions. It should give you a clear understanding if Alysdax is a scam or not and whether it’s worth your money.
Don’t waste more time on scams!
See My #1 Recommendation to Make REAL Money Online:
WHAT IS ALYSDAX?
Program Name: Alysdax
Price: $25 to $50,000 investment.
Alysdax is a website that was registered in October 2019, and the site was last updated in February 2020.
On their website, there is no information about who the owner of this company.
If I plan to join, the first thing that I will do is see who runs the business.
It is very important to know who the owner is so that you’ll know if that person is legit or not, but with Alysdax, there is none.
So, it will be hard to trust this company because of no information who runs it.
Maybe the owner doesn’t want to reveal himself because, based on my research, some of Alysdax promoters tying the company to Weenzee.
In 2018 Weenzee was a Ponzi scheme, and it was believed to be run by eastern European or Asian scammers, who primarily targeted investors in Brazil. After that, the company collapsed in July 2019.
HOW ALYSDAX REALLY WORKS?
Does Alysdax Have A Product?
Alysdax has no retail products to offer, with affiliates only able to market affiliate membership itself.
Alysdax Compensation Plan
Alysdax affiliates invest $25 to $50,000 on the promise of an advertised 1% daily ROI.
Affiliates can invest for 30 to 180 days, after which their initial investment and accumulated returns are paid out.
Also, higher-ranked affiliate members will receive a bonus allowing them to earn more than the ROI offered.
Alysdax Affiliate Ranks
With Alysdax, there are seven ranks in total within the compensation plan.
These are the following:
- SP1 – sign up as an affiliate member and invest at least $25.
- NP2 – invest at least $300, personally recruit ten members and generate $1000 in total downline investment volume
- MP3 – invest at least $1000, personally recruit fifty members and make $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- BP4 – invest at least $5000, personally recruit one hundred affiliates and make $30,000 in total downline investment volume
- LP5 – invest at least $10,000, personally recruit one thousand members and generate $100,000 in total downline investment volume
- GP6 – invest at least $50,000, personally recruit three thousand affiliates and make $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- XP7 – invest at least $100,000, personally recruit ten thousand members and generate $10,000,000 in downline investment volume
Alysdax pays its referral commissions through the uni-level compensation structure.
A uni-level compensation structure places you at the top of the team, and with every person that you recruited will be placed directly under you(level 1).
If any member at level 1 recruits a new member, they will be placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
This will go on and on.
AlysDax caps payable uni-level team levels at seven.
The commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these seven levels as follows:
- SP1 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- NP2 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 0.5% on level 4
- MP3 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- BP4 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on levels 5 and 6
- LP5 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- GP6 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- XP7 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 6 and 0.5% on level 7
Bonus Daily Returns
Starting from the NP2 rank, Alysdax affiliates earn daily bonus returns on invested funds as follows:
- 30-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members receive one bonus day, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive two bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive three bonus days
- 60-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members receive two bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive four bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive six bonus days
- 90-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members receive three bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive six bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive nine bonus days
- 120-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members receive four bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive eight bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive 12 bonus days
- 150-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members receive five bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliates receive ten bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive 15 bonus days
- 180-day investment – NP2 and MP3 ranked members will receive six bonus days, BP4 and LP5 affiliate member will receive 12 bonus days and GP6, and XP7 affiliates receive 18 bonus days
IS ALYSDAX SCAM OR LEGIT?
Before we can say if this website is a scam or not, let’s take a quick look at what we have found.
As you already know, there is no information on who the owner is or who runs the business, so as I said earlier, it is hard to trust a company with no information because we don’t know you might end up losing all your money.
Not just that, the company is tied with Weenzee, a Ponzi scheme that collapsed a long time ago.
Also, the way the company works is more of a pyramid scheme because it focuses more on recruiting with no product involved.
That is all we know about Alysdax.
So is Alysdax a scam? I can say that Alysdax is a Ponzi scheme, and just like other MLM Ponzi schemes, once recruitment runs dry, so too will new investment.
- Focus more on Recruiting
- No products involve
- No information about the owner
- More of a Pyramid scheme
- Tied with Weenzee which is a Ponzi scheme
IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER?
Now you know what Alysdax is and on why you should stay away from this company.
If you are looking for a way on how to make money (this is not a get rich scheme) where you can earn a full-time income and build your own business, I recommend you to check Affiliate Marketing.
This is the business model that I always recommend to beginners.
Affiliate marketing is really easy to get started, and the earnings potential is almost unlimited.
To get started with affiliate marketing the right way, all you really need is proper and high-quality training.
The training I have been using to build my online business and make a living out of it is a lot more complete. It covers all aspects of the business and teaches you all the best practice of the industry.
It will teach you how to build your online presence from the ground up. The training also emphasis on free organic traffic, which is the best source of traffic.
This will allow you to create a full-time income from your online business. What’s amazing is that once your online presence is built, it will continue to generate money for years to come. It is truly the passive income everybody is dreamed of.
Even though it covers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing, you will not be overwhelmed by it. There are step-by-step tutorials in every lesson. They are easy to follow no matter your skill level and previous experience.
Best of all, it is 100% FREE!
We’re not talking about a time-limited free trial here. You can remain a free member for as long as you want.
As a BONUS to welcome you to my site, grab my free guide and I will show you how to get your website up and running with a free domain and free hosting. This will allow you to get started with your online business for absolutely zero investment.
Besides the top-notch training and free websites, you also get a chance to join an amazing community. These are like-minded people who are willing to help you, support you and most importantly inspire you.
This is to me the most important and valuable part. I have seen so many people putting in their hard work and give up right before they see the result. With the help of this community, you will gain the strength to push through hard times and eventually be rewarded.
So stop buying into hypes and looking for shortcuts, take your business seriously and take action TODAY!
If you have any question or thought as whether Alysdax is a scam, feel free to leave a comment below and I will always reply!
Let’s Make Money!