Is The Super Affiliate Network scam? Let’s find out in this review.
It is always good to check about any products online before you conclude on purchasing so you know which would be worth your time, effort, and your money.
We will take a good look at Super Affiliate Network, and find out whether it is a scam or a legitimate program that can help you earn real money online.
This review will try to answer the following four questions. It should give you a clear understanding of Super Affiliate Network and whether it’s worth your money.
- What Is Super Affiliate Network?
- How Super Affiliate Network REALLY Works?
- Is Super Affiliate Network Scam or Legit?
- Is There Something Better?
Don’t waste more time on scams!See My #1 Recommendation to Make REAL Money Online:
WHAT IS SUPER AFFILIATE NETWORK?
Program Name: Super Affiliate Network
Creator: Misha Wilson
Price: $1 trial then $47/month + upsells
Upsells: $47 up to $9,000
The Super Affiliate Network (or what they call SAN) is a marketing training for affiliates which focuses more on these three aspects:
High Ticket Products
To earn money from every sale, the Super Affiliate Network recommends selling high ticket products. High-ticket items are very lucrative. But, the main problem here is the fact that they are costly. Not many people can afford it or not even willing to spend their thousands on it.
- Email Marketing
The Super Partner Network features some good email marketing video tutorials to help you get leads and turn them into sales.
The Super Affiliate network will teach you about email marketing, and this is something that should be mastered by every affiliate marketers.
- Solo Ads
Solo ads are email-based advertising that you purchase from other email owners. Usually, they are sent as exclusive emails – so your promotion will cover the whole post. Solo Ads will be the only traffic source that you will learn in Super Affiliate Network. It is when you request an affiliate marketer to advertise your product on their mailing list.
The founder of Super Affiliate Network is Misha Wilson, who is successful in the internet marketing industry who is known for his traffic conversion skills.
On his Facebook page, he said that he helps Internet marketers to get more traffic, obtain more leads, and transform sales through the power of automation.
Misha Wilson is real, and it is good to know that you are dealing with a real person here. Unlike any other programs that are using fake personas, and you can’t verify the founders.
HOW SUPER AFFILIATE NETWORK REALLY WORKS?
The program has #1 trial, and when it is over, you have to pay $47 per month. They do offer $37 per month, but you can’t avail of their $1 trial.
You will then have to answer their questionnaire before you can proceed to their training.
Once done with the questionnaire, you can now request for your coach to give you access to your first three lessons. Once you complete a few lessons, you have to ask them for a password to proceed to the next ones.
Their training is in video format, and you will need to watch five videos to get started. Those videos are testimonials of their members talking about their success using the same training.
They also ave insightful webinars with information Q&A sessions
The 3weeeks Plan
They separated the core training program into 3weeks.
- Week 1: Basics of an Affiliate Marketing Business
- Week 2: Get traffic by Advertising Your Business
- Week 3: Start Making Money
How Much Does Super Affiliate Network Cost?
The product is $1 7-day trial ( you need to have a valid credit card to avail the trial), then you have to pay $47 per month, or you can right away purchase the $37 per month, but you can’t avail of their $1 trial program. However, you will not earn more unless you spend more on other membership programs. Such as:
- The Annual Membership – $200
- Plus membership – $200 per month
- Yearly VIP Membership – $2000
- Diamond Coaching Program – $9,000 (one-time fee)
As mentioned earlier, you need to promote high ticket items to bring in high commission sales. In this program, the more you spend, the higher the commissions’ items will also be available for you to earn.
If you get an invite who upgrades to a membership higher than you, then the person who next to you who has higher membership will benefit from it and get the commissions and not you.
This is their strategy actually to encourage you to upgrade to the highest level. You can earn a 50% commission if you are a part of the membership program mentioned above and 70% commission if you are on the Basic Membership
Please note that before you start to promote the program using your affiliate link, you must first obtain the approval of the Super Affiliate Network.
What You Will Get From Their Basic Membership Plan
- This is their 15-Module step-by-step training where you can learn about digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Here you can get access to their private Facebook group.
You will also get funnels and copies of emails so you can start to promote Super Affiliate Network.
The Solo Ad Sucess Formula $297 – This is their 11 modules step by step course that will guide you on how you can generate leads with Solo Ad Marketing.
The IM Profit Formula $7
The Super Affiliate Inner Circle $297
IS SUPER AFFILIATE NETWORK SCAM OR LEGIT?
The Super Affiliate Network is certainly not a scam. They provide some excellent training to help you get started with your online business. It is a superb opportunity to learn how to succeed online. Also, the founder appears to have a lot of proof of being a successful affiliate marketer.
But, SAN is more focus on training their members on how to become their affiliate marketer. I can say that investing in this kind of program is pretty risky as their membership plans are quite expensive. Clearly, targeted members are only those who are wealthy and risk-takers individuals.
I believe he wants to bring people the skills and knowledge they need to thrive, but I think profits are at the heart of his business and his first goal.
Training is of good value. However, you would have more training and resources to promote the business itself.
- $1 trial offer – As there are tons of scams online trying to lure you to avail of their program and you end up spending big money. It is a good thing that Super Affiliate Network offers a $1 trial for you to have a try on their system before you decide to spend more.
- Good training – Since the training is in video format, everything is also clear and easy to follow, whether you are a beginner or maybe an experienced affiliate marketer.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee – Affiliate Network has a money-back guarantee If you are unsatisfied with their products during the first 30 days of purchase. If you have questions concerning the refund. You need to go directly to their website and contact them.
- Legit founder – Wilson is a professional with great success in internet marketing. He also uses his real name in his business and other social media accounts.
- Live Webinars – They do have scheduled live training webinars.
- Decent and detailed website – If you try to visit their website, you can see that it’s pretty clean and decent. They even linked their social media accounts, full contact information, all their products, team members, etc.
- Support – You can quickly get an answer from their support, and they also have an active Facebook group where you can also connect with the other members.
- You can only get a higher commission if you are part of their more top membership program. You will also need to recruit more people to buy the program.
- Costly – Since you are encouraged to purchase higher membership, you will find yourself spending more. Hoping that you can get a higher commission from your recruit.
IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER?
We can say that Super Affiliate Network is legit with valuable training and provides an opportunity for you to make money online.
But I think I do not think you should gamble thousands of dollars just for the training and spend more for the Solo Ads and high-ticket products.
High ticket programs are not the only way to succeed in becoming an Affiliate Marketer. As we also know that there is no guarantee that you will earn money online.
Either way, you still check on their program and decide for yourself.
If you want a program that offers free training that will teach you how to make real money online and helps you build your business online. I recommend Affiliate Marketing.
This is the business model that I always recommend to beginners.
Affiliate marketing is really easy to get started and the earnings potential is almost unlimited.
To get started with affiliate marketing the right way, all you really need is proper and high-quality training.
The training I have been using to build my online business and make a living out of it is a lot more complete. It covers all aspects of the business and teaches you all the best practices of the industry.
It will teach you how to build your online presence from the ground up. The training also emphasis on free organic traffic, which is the best source of traffic.
This will allow you to create a full-time income from your online business. What’s amazing is that once your online presence is built, it will continue to generate money for years to come. It is truly the passive income everybody is dreamed of.
Even though it covers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing, you will not be overwhelmed by it. There are step-by-step tutorials in every lesson. They are easy to follow no matter your skill level and previous experience.
Best of all, it is 100% FREE!
We’re not talking about a time-limited free trial here. You can remain a free member for as long as you want.
As a BONUS to welcome you to my site, grab my free guide and I will show you how to get your website up and running with a free domain and free hosting. This will allow you to get started with your online business for absolutely zero investment.
Besides the top-notch training and free websites, you also get a chance to join an amazing community. These are like-minded people who are willing to help you, support you and most importantly inspire you.
This is to me the most important and valuable part. I have seen so many people putting in their hard work and give up right before they see the result. With the help of this community, you will gain the strength to push through hard times and eventually be rewarded.
So stop buying into hypes and looking for shortcuts, take your business seriously and take action TODAY!
If you have any questions or thought as to whether Super Affiliate Network is a scam, feel free to leave a comment below and I will always reply!
Let’s Make Money!